I am currently accepting new clients on a highly selective basis. If you need assistance with a literary endeavor and/or would like to pursue publication with Latah Books, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIEF CURRICULUM VITAE:
• Publisher and Executive Editor of Latah Books, one of the premier book publishers in the American West. Visit www.latahbooks.com to see our work and learn more.
• Book editor for numerous authors including NY Times bestselling author Dr. Michael Gurian, Printz Honor author Terry Trueman, Columnist Ammi Midstokke, and popular memoirist Steve Raabe.
• Author of Deep Fire Rise, a 2019 Spur Award Finalist and voted one of the top 75 Pacific Northwest novels of all time on Goodreads.
• Investigative journalist whose interview on Northwestern Outdoors Radio was voted the best conservation/nature radio segment in the nation by the Outdoor Writers Association of America in 2018. My ongoing series about forestry herbicides and their impact on local wildlife has been praised by the editors of Northwest Sportsmen Magazine, Cascadia Wildlands, Beyond Toxics, and The Yakima Herald.
• Columnist and photographer whose work has appeared in The Daily News, The Chronicle, The Reflector, the Willapa Harbor Herald, the Wahkiakum County Eagle, the Nisqually Valley News, The Town Crier, Bugle, High Country News, Real Change, and as the featured cover story for American Motorcyclist (March 2014).
• Copy editor and proofreader who has assisted business owners, scientists, environmental advocates, and political aspirants.